Need a change of scenery? Want a view of the lake? We want your rental experience to be the best it can be. That’s why we offer the option to transfer units, should the need arise.
Here’s what’s involved with transferring to a new unit:
- Fulfill six months of your current lease.
- Fill out an application. When you transfer units, we will need to have you fill out a new application for many reasons. There may be a higher rent which you would need to qualify for or your credit may have changed during the last six months.
- Give us preferably 30 days to prepare your new unit.
- Pay the $200 Transfer Fee.
- Transferring to a specific unit is based upon current availability.
So please come into the office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know you would like to transfer and we’ll start the process!